Sunday, December 10, 2006

New website launch contest!!

I'm launching my new Alyssa Day website, which is utterly gorgeous -- and full credit goes to my brilliant web designers at Romance Designs, Deb and Tara -- and thought I'd celebrate with a contest!!

So here goes: I'll use my handy "random number generator contest winner picker" to choose 25 of the first two hundred people who sign up for my Members-Only page to win a FREE AUTOGRAPHED copy of ATLANTIS RISING! The winners will be emailed and listed here in early January (happy New Year!), so you can provide a mailing address. Good luck!! And thanks for checking out my Warriors of Poseidon - you'll be glad you did!

8 comments:

Chari-Dee said...

I LOVE the site! I already signed up! I so cannot wait for this book! I wonder if I can use exclamtion points more than I already am?!!!! Yes!!!! I can!!!!!!!

Ellory said...

Gorgeous site for your new series. Can't wait.

Ann M.

Anonymous said...

I love your new site. I just read your excerpt, can't wait to read the book. :)

Brandy said...

I just read the excerpt and am dying to read the rest!! It's going to be great.

Liz said...

I already signed up The series looks and sounds Wonderful

Anonymous said...

The site is STUNNING! All signed up and ready to go. Is it March yet? :-)

AnneM (NJ)

Alyssa Day said...

Thank you SO much, everyone!! I'm utterly thrilled and can't wait till March!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I just signed up!