Sunday, December 10, 2006

New website launch contest!!

I'm launching my new Alyssa Day website, which is utterly gorgeous -- and full credit goes to my brilliant web designers at Romance Designs, Deb and Tara -- and thought I'd celebrate with a contest!!

So here goes: I'll use my handy "random number generator contest winner picker" to choose 25 of the first two hundred people who sign up for my Members-Only page to win a FREE AUTOGRAPHED copy of ATLANTIS RISING! The winners will be emailed and listed here in early January (happy New Year!), so you can provide a mailing address. Good luck!! And thanks for checking out my Warriors of Poseidon - you'll be glad you did!

11 comments:

Cherry Tea said...

I LOVE the site! I already signed up! I so cannot wait for this book! I wonder if I can use exclamtion points more than I already am?!!!! Yes!!!! I can!!!!!!!

Ann M. said...

Gorgeous site for your new series. Can't wait.

Ann M.

Shari C said...

Love your new web site and those warriors seem soooo wonderful. Can't wait! Have already signed up and looking forward to your first book and more informaton on these sexy and intriguing warriors.

Anonymous said...

I love your new site. I just read your excerpt, can't wait to read the book. :)

Brandy said...

I just read the excerpt and am dying to read the rest!! It's going to be great.

Liz said...

I already signed up The series looks and sounds Wonderful

emma said...

good luck with your new site,
loved the cover of your book too!

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
why oh why can't i write like you?

well no matter cos i just love to read!

emma

Anonymous said...

The site is STUNNING! All signed up and ready to go. Is it March yet? :-)

AnneM (NJ)

Cherie said...

Great website. I am impressed and signed up for membership.

Cherie J

Alyssa Day said...

Thank you SO much, everyone!! I'm utterly thrilled and can't wait till March!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I just signed up!