Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm back online!!!

Finally in our new house and finally have my very own internet connection!! Yahoo!! Just in time to check email and find some very lovely news, too:

ATLANTIS AWAKENING will be featured in the Rhapsody book club with an interview of me!

And Sarah W. at Romance Junkies passed on this terrific review (you can see the full text at Romance Junkies):

"As the King's Vengeance, Ven has had to deal with a lot of trouble, danger, and explosive situations in his line of work. But he does it with pride, attitude, and the painful knowledge that all this death is hurting him more than he would like to let on. Ven never thought he would meet any woman capable of reaching his hardened heart but that changes when he lays eyes on Erin Connors, a powerful and important witch in the Seattle Circle of Light.
[. . . ]
Alyssa Day turns up the heat, the sensuality, and the excitement yet another notch in the tantalizingly sexy ATLANTIS AWAKENING! These warriors may hide their hearts at times, but rest assured, they are not afraid to give them to the right woman. . . .

Ven and Erin take top honors however in this tale. Neither expects to find an all consuming passion in the face of so much danger but fortunately, love proves to be the perfect answer to trouble. Alyssa Day makes me crave more Atlantis!
- Sarah W., Romance Junkies

6 comments:

Darla said...

WOO HOO! Congrats on getting into your new house and finally getting internet!

Excellent review...I can see why your excited! I can't wait for Ven's story!

Welcome back!!! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Here is another Woo Hoo! I was starting to wonder if you would ever be back on!

Congrats on the new house and the wonderful review. I can not wait for Ven's book!

I also wanted to let you know that one of my friends who bought a book at RWA is now a huge Warriors of Atlantis fan. Yay! Another convert!

Hope all is well and welcome back!

Alyssa Day said...

Thank you for the WOO HOOS!! :) And hi to the new reader, too! Trust me, I was wondering if I would ever be back online again, too. Never, ever again will I move like that. shudder

Anonymous said...

Alyssa - Anonymous was really me...I hate it when it doesn't show my user name. **sigh**

Alyssa Day said...

Stacy!! How is my ex-boyfriend the pirate doing? lol.

Anonymous said...

LOL. He is doing fine. He can't wait for it to be Halloween so I will take him out of the closet. He said to tell you hi and if you don't write Brennan's story soon he will make you walk the plank. Honest, he said that. I didn't force him to do it. Nope. Not me...LOL