Tuesday, March 02, 2010

ATLANTIS REDEEMED is in stores now!!



Happy release day to the Warriors of Poseidon! Brennan's hotly anticipated story is in stores today! Check out an excerpt here!

And another excerpt here - when Brennan first re-encounters Tiernan (boy, is it steamy!)

I'm also thrilled to share news of a wonderful author (and dear friend) whose first urban fantasy releases today. Eileen Rendahl's DON'T KILL THE MESSENGER is action-packed fun! Check her out at http://www.eileenrendahl.com.



Thank you again for reading my books. You help make my dreams come true!
hugs,
Alyssa

4 comments:

Mary Kirkland said...

I have my copy of Atlantis Redeemed! Now I just need a few hours of peace and quiet to read it. :)

Diane said...

I have my copy right in front of me, next to be read

mariska said...

Happy Release day ! i'm still trying my very best of luck to get your copy..i mean win it :)

Stephanie*magic* said...

Congrats Alyssa!
Thank you too for the amazing stories!!!!
Cant live without them warriors!!! :D