Saturday, November 01, 2008

So it's November

Trick or treating was way nicer with friends and a nice thermal mug secretly filled with Shiraz . . .

Soccer at 8 a.m. was WAY nicer with a hooded jacket and a nice thermal mug containing about half a pot of coffee . . .

And now I'm Nano-ing. Which is not some obscure Mork and Mindy reference (yay, syndicated TV) but means I've decided to join in the craziness that is National write-a-novel-in-a-month. If the website ever loads, I'll even post wordcount, etc. There's something wonderfully satisfying about knowing that more than one hundred thousand people across the country and even around the world are all working together to meet the 50,000 words at the end of the month goal.

For me, thermal mugs are evidently a good thing:
I'm here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent progress so far.

Nicola O. said...

Syndicated TV? What does it say that I knew the reference from when it was network prime time TV?