Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pics!!


Me and dear friend Marianne Mancusi at Sambuca's family style Italian restaurant - home of the bowling ball sized meatballs!!


The whole gang: Marianne and me and Cindy Holby and Barb Ferrer and Liz Maverick. We had a blast!! and then ice cream. oops!


Central Park view at dusk - gorgeous!


Me, Barb, and Best (Assistant) Editor in the World, Leis Pederson at Ellen's


Outside of Ellen's - surprisingly not too long of a wait to get in pre-theater, but I do try to schedule my theater going for Tuesdays and Wednesdays and avoid the weekend crush Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!

hugs,
Alyssa, who will have more later

6 comments:

Jan Scarbrough said...

Looks like you're having fun!

Cheryl Norman said...

Hey, dear Alyssa/Alesia, we miss you here in Florida. Thanks so much for sharing your pics and adventures in the big Apple.

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Welcome to New York! It's beautiful, exciting, and HOT here. You picked a great week to be here. :)

:Candice: said...

awesome pics :)

Sheri said...

I just found out you will be signing at RWA. Are you coming to dinner Thursday night? Check th e Cherry Forums and let Cory know so she can add you to the list! Pllleeeeaaasssseeeee come!!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa!! Welcome back! I started to worry that you had gotten stuck at Disney with the kids and would never be back. LOL I haven't been to NY for a couple of years but I loved seeing the shows there. They are awesome.

We just got back from the Bahamas so I am doing tons of laundry.

Keep having fun!

Stacy L.