Things never to say:
1. My child would NEVER act like that! (the parenting fates will smack you down for this one, every time!)
2. I NEVER miss deadlines or ask for extensions! (until you've had to deal with a lot of deadlines, one on top of the other, in addition to a few life crises at the same time, saying this is just annoying to every other writer in the world)
Things never to do:
1. Go in the express lane at the grocery with way more than the designated number of items.
2. Tailgate another driver. Just DON'T do it. Ever. Especially to me. The next minivan that rides my tail because they're so hot to break the speed limit in my neighborhood is going to be very unpleasantly surprised when I stop dead in the middle of the road, get out of the car, and start yelling.
3. Separate me from the Diet Coke or chocolate on deadline.
Alyssa, a teensy bit stressed out (could you tell??)