Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Crazy week

Random thoughts as I rush around frosting cupcakes for one of the kidlets' end of year school parties:

Working on Shifter's Lady this week and I'm having so much fun with Ethan and Marie. As the alpha, he expects instant obedience. As an Atlantean woman who is First Maiden of the Nereid Temple, Marie laughs in his face. The chemistry is combustible!!

Making all my plans for Dallas the giant RWA conference - it's one of my favorite weeks of the year. I promise to update my website this week with all the appearance info = there will be an enormous booksigning with hundreds of authors and all proceeds go to Literacy charities. Please stop by if you can! I'll blog from there that week.



We're thinking of adding a Cornish Rex kitten to the family. They look wonderfully funny, and have terrific playful personalities. Anybody have experience with them?

No comments: