Friday, June 29, 2007

June author newsletter!!

Well, the dreaded AOL problems caused me some havoc with getting my newsletter out to everyone, so I'm posting it here for anyone who missed it. It's quite long - there's a lot packed in there!! Happy first of July weekend!

June Author news from Alyssa Day & Alesia Holliday
The highlights:

1. Thank you!

2. WILD THING now available!

3. Dallas book signing July 11th!

4. Brand new excerpts from ATLANTIS AWAKENING!

5. RITA-award winning novella reissue!!

6. Hot author news – Sylvia Day!

Visit me at my updated Warriors of Poseidon site and catch up on what's happening with writing and life at my blog

Read an excerpt of Wild Hearts in Atlantis!

Download cover art screensavers for members only!



1. Thank you! You made Atlantis Rising, the first of the Warriors of Poseidon series, a USA Today bestselling novel! Thank you so much for taking a chance on a new series and for the hundreds of wonderful e-mails about my book!! I’m thrilled you loved Conlan and Riley as much as I do!

2. Thank you, too, for picking up the anthology WILD THING with my story Wild Hearts in Atlantis – Bastien and Kat’s story. Reviewer Sarah W. at Romance Junkies said: “Alyssa Day always knows how to turn up the steam and heat and Wild Hearts in Atlantis lives up to her previous stories.”

3. Come see me in Dallas!! Romance Writers of America is proud to host the “Readers for Life” Literacy Autographing at the 27th Annual RWA Conference in Dallas, Texas, on July 11, 2007, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the Hyatt Regency hotel. Over 450 romance fiction authors will be signing books donated by publishers with the proceeds of the sales going to literacy charities. RWA has raised approximately $500,000 for literacy since the inception of the "Readers for Life" Literacy Autographing event. Check out the list below to see if your favorite authors will be there, and then join us at the event! (This event is open to the public.)

4. ATLANTIS AWAKENING!!

You’ve been asking – the final release date is now set!! November 6th!! I know, I know, it’s a little way off, but I’ve got the first two chapters up now for you to get a sneak peek of Ven and Erin’s story!

- Read excerpts of Atlantis Awakening here!

- Pre-order Atlantis Awakening at amazon!

5. And don’t forget Alesia!
The mass market reissue of THE NAKED TRUTH with my RITA-award winning novella, The Naked Truth About Guys, will hit stores in August!

See the behind the scenes scoop HERE!


6. In hot author news, my “sister” in writing, Sylvia Day has a new release out this month! PASSION FOR THE GAME is a June release and it's hot! Here’s a quick look:

For the notorious Lady Winter, seduction and duplicity are required to survive. Cunning and precision are the tools of pirate Christopher St. John. Pitted against one another, they are a surprise waiting to happen... A lushly sensual and unforgettable romance about two criminal masterminds who are irresistibly drawn together.

Hugs and happy summer. Summer means beach reads -yippee!

Alyssa

Remember: some e-mail clients and internet service providers mark unfamiliar messages as spam. To make certain you always receive my newsletter, please add alesia@alesiaholliday.com to your address book and ask your ISP to add it to their white list.

No comments: